Have some fun with josés!
José Muldoon's run club
Every wednesday pm on homestead trail
Running Clubs are a great way to get motivated, get some exercise, meet new people, enjoy the outdoors, train for a race, or just get moving! Whether you are an avid runner or haven’t run since you were in school, whether you are looking to gain speed or lose some weight, or you just want a healthy excuse to wash down some delicious nachos with a delicious margarita, we have what your looking for. We are a team mentality Club and look forward to encouraging each and every individual to meet his or her goals every Wednesday.
- We meet every Wednesday between 6 and 6:30PM. If you would like to meet earlier to avoid getting caught in the dark, no problem. You’ll just check in at the door and we will sign your name in.
- Every runner of age will receive an adult beverage absolutely free after the run.
- After 12 runs you earn a free t-shirt with benefits!
- “Mile Marker” awards will be given when registered runners hit certain “mile”stones.
- Jose’s is a family friendly restaurant with a kickin’ bar scene. Kids are welcome to join in on the running fun. They can have a free non-alcoholic beverage while socializing with cool people we call Muldooniacs!
- Both routes are a mixture of packed dirt trail, paved trail and road running. You will be crossing some main roads so please keep safety in mind
- Dress appropriately. Fall can be one of the best times of the year for running weather, but remember this is Colorado and the weather is unpredictable at times. It may be a cool 65 today and a brrrreezing 35 the next.
- Every member must sign a registration and waiver before running with the club.
- If you are not a runner but want to be, don’t hesitate. This is a great way to get started. Walking the same distance burns the same number of calories and can be less harsh on your joints. We will encourage you every step of the way!
Get involved. We would love for those of you who feel compelled to step up, volunteer some of your time and help us get the word out about the Muldooniacs.
Please call if you have any questions or just pop on in and sign up. We have maps in the restaurant of the route and you can ask any of the runners who have already run the route for help along the way. We are looking forward to meeting you on our next run! Don’t miss out.
East 5710 South Carefree Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Phone: 719 574 JOSE (5673)
Homeward pikes peak golf classic
Homeward Pikes Peak is the coordinating agency for homeless services in the Pikes Peak Region. HPP GC has raised nearly $400,000 over the past 10 years. José Muldoon’s is proud to partner with them each year.
From 11am – Until 10pm
Open for Dine-In and Takeout